Trilogy Skin Care event in Arnotts Dublin with vip magazine

How I discovered Trilogy... 
Part 1

I decided to this next blog in two parts as the event deserves a blog post all to itself!!
Part two will have all of my detailed opinions on the lovely Trilogy skincare and how I use it.

A few weeks ago I was One of the lucky few that got an invite to an exciting information evening In Arnotts Dublin in association with Vip magazine.
Vip Magazine put the word out on twitter that they were giving away 50 places to this exclusive event to find out all about Trilogy products. So I got involved and was super excited when I got an email to confirm I had a place at this amazing event.

As I'm in the industry for so long i've a major interest in skin care and especially new brands and the ingredients in all of them. In the last few years I've definitely noticed a switch in what clients actually want from their skin care and more importantly what is actually in their skin care.
So im  always intrigued when I see a natural organic product and its uses and more importantly the benefits of using it.

The event itself was held in the beautiful clodagh's kitchen In the perfect surrounds of arnotts. We were treated to Prosecco  on arrival and beautiful mini nibbles and even mini Cupcakes soooo yummy!!
The event started with a little talk and video on the Trilogy product line and we all got to test out each Trilogy product as it was being talked about which I thought was a lovely touch as with all skin care its all about the senses and how a product actually feels on the skin!




After the Skin care talk we could all mingle and ask any questions about the brand the girls were all so lovely and really helpful and we all left with a lovely goodie bag which we had a choice of ether day or night creams!

I'm just using these products at the Moment so im going to do another blog post all about the uses and ingredients and how i'm finding the products!

With my super serious skincare face on!! 



Busy trying out all the lovely products




As always thanks so much for stopping by and reading my little blog post!!
Part two of this blog on the way 

Ru :)x